20 NO DEPOSIT SPINS REGISTRATION BONUS
- This offer is available to all new UK players registering at LeoVegas.com from the 11th July, 2018.
- Any winnings from the no deposit spins must be wagered 35 times before they can be withdrawn.
- No deposit spins are valid for 3 days upon activation, unless otherwise stated.
- The games on which no deposit spins are awarded are subject to change from time to time. Please check this page for updates on current games on which to use your Registration bonus.
- Currently, no deposit spins can be used on the following game; Book of Dead.
- For eligibility restrictions and full terms, please see below.
Welcome Offer Terms and Conditions:
- The First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus consists of a bonus of 100% of your first deposit, up to a maximum of £300 plus 30 bonus spins. For example, if you deposit £100 as your first deposit, you will receive a bonus of £100 plus 30 bonus spins.
- This offer is available to all new UK players registering at LeoVegas from the 11th July, 2018.
- A new casino player is defined as a player who is over 18 years old, opens their LeoVegas account for the first time, has never had a LeoVegas account in the past, nor taken advantage of any of the LeoVegas promotional offers.
- To be eligible for the First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus, you must:
- be a new player and not have previously deposited with LeoVegas.com
- not have received any other welcome bonus on LeoVegas.com;
- register and deposit a minimum deposit of £10 into your account.
- have chosen the ‘’Casino bonus’’ when registering.
- Please note that if you make a first deposit with Skrill or NETELLER you will not be eligible to receive the First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus.
- The First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus will only be offered on your first deposit. Please note that to receive the bonus you must select the Casino Bonus offer when you open an account.
- You will only be eligible for one Welcome Bonus and all Welcome Bonuses are limited to one (1) player per household. Please see the Bonus Eligibility restrictions section below for more information.
- The minimum wagering requirement to activate the Bonus Spins on your First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus is £5, after which the Bonus Spins will be issued to your account.
- All Bonus Spins are valid for 3 days upon activation.
- Any valid unused No-Deposit spins awarded before the 10th of July 2018 will be transferred to Book of Dead as of 00:01 on the 11th of July 2018.
- You will need to wager your Bonus Spins winnings 35 times before you can withdraw your winnings.
- You will need to wager the 100% casino bonus on your first deposit 35 times before you can withdraw the bonus or any winnings.
- When playing with the First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus, money will initially be taken from Real money, followed by Bonus money. Only wagers made with Bonus money will contribute towards the wagering requirement. Wagers made with Real money will not count towards the wagering requirement.
- Any bonus bets over £5 will not count towards the completion of the bonus wagering requirements.
- If you make a withdrawal before meeting the wagering requirements as applicable in the terms, you will forfeit the First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus.
- Table games, Video Poker and selected Slots generate a lower contribution to your Casino bonus conversion. Our games contribute to Casino bonuses in the following way:
- Slots - 100%
Table Games - 10%
Video Poker - 10%
All other games - 100%
Bets placed on the following Slots will contribute 70% towards the wagering requirements: 1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Supernova, Simsalabim and Devils Delight.
Bets placed on the following Slots have a zero (0%) contribution to the wagering requirement: Forsaken Kingdom, Pearls of India, Kings of Chicago, Zombies and Robin Hood - Shifting Riches and Wishmaster.
Bonus Eligibility Restrictions
- All LeoVegas offers are intended for recreational players and LeoVegas may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- Customers can only have a single account with LeoVegas and as a result, all customer offers are limited to one per person. To be completely clear this means one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method (e.g. debit or credit card etc). Accounts on shared computers are also limited to a single account, e.g. public library or workplace.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, LeoVegas reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and at their absolute discretion. In addition, LeoVegas reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus or offer to their account.
- The bonus offers mentioned here are for UK players only. For members located outside the UK, bonuses (including the No deposit Spins Registration Bonus and First Deposit Casino Welcome Bonus) may not be available and there may be different wagering requirements for the withdrawal of bonuses and any accumulated winnings.
- Players cannot register more than one account per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the same household. If LeoVegas detects a player with more than one account we reserve the right to combine all funds into one account and close the other(s). Bonuses given to additional accounts will be removed.
- LeoVegas reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonuses we judge may have been obtained by misuse of the system without prior notice.
- No minimal risk wagering, such as betting both Red and Black on Roulette, will contribute towards any part of a promotion, including bonus wagering requirements or the accumulation of any points. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk forfeiting their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings.
- Where a customer requests a withdrawal prior to meeting the necessary wagering requirement, as stated in the bonus terms and conditions being met, they will forfeit all bonuses attributable to the account.
- Players are not permitted to place bets of 25% or more of the deposited amount in a single gaming round. Players deemed to be adopting such a strategy could potentially have their winnings removed.
- To avoid bonus abuse, the maximum bet allowed when using a bonus (until wagering requirements are met) is £5 per bet. Failure to follow this may result in forfeiting winnings.
- To wager your casino bonus, no sport bets can be in a pending status. If any sport bets are in pending status when playing with a casino bonus, your funds may be confiscated.
- If you knowingly attempt to circumvent LeoVegas’ systems by using a virtual private network connection to participate in jackpots which you would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, you shall be deemed to have breached these terms. LeoVegas reserves the right to withhold all winnings or deposits made in such cases.
- In case you are resident in a country in which remote gambling is illegal and you participate in jackpots which you would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, LeoVegas shall retain the right to withhold all winnings and deposits. Leovegas does not bear the responsibility to notify the player on the applicable laws governing remote gambling. It is up to the player to determine whether using remote gambling services is legal in their jurisdiction.
- By participating in this offer each member agrees to these terms and conditions that govern the New Player Casino Welcome Bonus Policy, along with the General terms and conditions below.
LeoVegas General Terms
Please Play Responsibly. Never spend more than you can afford on any LeoVegas product. Please visit
www.leosafeplay.com for tips and hints on how to gamble responsibly.